Friday, August 22, 2014

Mornin'



Rolled out of bed this morn and rubbed my eyes open to a beautiful splash of pink and purple covering the eastern sky. I look at these moments of visual deliciousness as a gift from the master designer and my first thoughts are always to preserve these moments through the lens. So I grabbed my camera and my bible ...before even having had my cuppa joe I might add..a small feat in and of itself! 

 
This was through the iPad lens, which doesn't even come close to what my eyes attached to this morning. 


Then the fog rolled in and that coffee was getting pushed further and further away... 


Never thought I'd say this, but there are better ways than caffeine to wake up ;) Psalms under the sunrise is definitely awesome. (And probably better for my gallbladder!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment