Monday, October 31, 2011

Kitchen Magic..

A friend from church recently gave me a gift that keeps on giving...buttermilk starter. I just have to save a bit each time I get low and start a new batch. Love me some buttermilk.

Todays batch was put to good use in cheese buttermilk biscuits.

A little bit of this


With a bit of this thrown in


While keeping an eye on this



Made for some delicious aromas in this here kitchen



This is how the sun rolls in each morning to rise and shine on the family. Now all I need is my rooster in the back yard a cock-a-doodle-dooing. ... Or not. The silent sun is dreamy enough :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great? We love our buttermilk pancakes every Saturday morning and I make buttermilk biscuits too - but I'll have to get your recipe to try something new.

    ReplyDelete